Private Practice Seeking Full-time Audiologist!
At the Hearing and Speech Center, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive, family centered hearing and speech health care. The practice is owned and operated by Dr. Sharyce Baartman, Au.D., who has been serving the needs of her community for over 20 years.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Audiologist to join our family!
This position is an integral part of the team comprised of professionals dedicated to providing superior patient care.
The Audiologist administers diagnostic audiometric tests, counsels and educates patients on hearing loss and treatment options, dispenses hearing aids, performs outcome measures for fitting verification and maintains patient contact.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establish rapport and gather information from patients, conduct audiometric testing, and provide recommendations for hearing aids
- Counsel and motivate patients to seek treatment
- Fit hearing aids and assist with any adjustments or reprograming software
- Maintains documentation and patient files
- Au.D. preferred, will consider master’s degree in Audiology
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to include listening, sales and problem solving
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to prioritize and handle a high volume of patients
- The ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude
- Strong compassion, care and respect for patients
If you’re interested in this opportunity and would like to join our team, please apply at: